Please note that this article primarily relates to all Photo Books except Mini Photo Books
Choose your book
1. Once you've chosen the book with the design that you'd like, you must then select the format (square, portrait, landscape etc.), cover layout (the photo & text layout on the front cover), and whether you want soft or hard back.
Please note that once you've chosen the size/shape/cover, you cannot return to change it without starting the whole book again. Your photos will be uploaded to the specific product template chosen. It isn't possible to transfer the images over from product to product without starting from scratch.
Upload Your Photos
2. Then you continue to the editor, where you will need to upload photos to your library from your Device, Facebook, Dropbox or Instagram.
To find out what kind of photo you should upload click here.
You will have the option to autofill your book or simply add your photos to the library.
If you select to autofill, each upload will be added into the photo book image boxes - you can change these images and reposition them later so do not worry if you change your mind.
Your photo library will be appear on the right hand side and can be found by clicking into any of the photo boxes.
Saving Your Project
3. To save your photo book, you must be on the full page list view - you will find the save button on the top right hand side.
Edit Your Photos
4. Choose from page layouts on the left hand side and select photos from your library to fill the upload boxes.
Use the editing tools on the right to adjust the image.
Ticks will appear by every used image, so that you don't double up, and if you hover your mouse over a photo in your library a dustbin icon will appear to delete an image from your library.
You can rearrange photos by clicking on a page and dragging it into a new position.
5. You can also add captions to some page layouts. To see more on this click here. If you chose a cover with text, don't forget to customise this too!
Add or Remove Pages
6. To add more pages, you need to go back to the page list view. Once you have scrolled to the bottom you will see the 'add pages' button. There is a maximum page limit of 100 pages.
7. To remove pages, again you must be on the full page list view. Simply hover over a double page spread and click the bin icon.
Please note that there is a minimum page quantity, it is not possible to delete pages if you have not added any to begin with.
8. To remove a photo from your creation - whatever you are designing - you can either click directly onto the photo and click the red 'Remove' button or simply add one in it's place.
You can delete images from your photo library by hovering over them and pressing the bin icon.
Complete Your Order
9. Once you've finished editing, you can either 'save this design' to come back to later, or 'add to cart' to complete your order.
If you can't see this option you may need to click 'back to page list' at the top left of the photo book page.