Please note that this article primarily relates to all Photo Books except Mini Photo Books
Choose your book
1. Once you've chosen the book with the design that you'd like, you must then select the format (square, portrait, landscape etc.), cover layout (the photo & text layout on the front cover), and whether you want soft or hard back.
Once you've chosen this, you cannot return to change it without starting the whole book again.
Upload Your Photos
2. Then you continue to the editor, where you will need to upload photos to your library from your device or Facebook. This option will pop up as you begin editing as shown below to the left.
You can then select your images from your device/Facebook to upload to your photo book.
If you skip this pop up, you will need to click onto one of the pages, then on the photo upload box to bring up the option to 'add photos' on the bottom right corner of the page (see below).
You will have the option to autofill your book or simply add your photos to the library.
If you select to autofill, each upload will be added into the photo book image boxes - you can change these images and reposition them later so do not worry if you change your mind.
Your photo library will be appear on the right hand side and can be found by clicking into any of the photo boxes.
Edit Your Photos
3. Choose from page layouts on the left hand side and select photos from your library to fill the upload boxes.
Use the editing tools on the right to adjust the image.
Ticks will appear by every used image, so that you don't double up, and if you hover your mouse over a photo in your library a dustbin icon will appear to delete an image from your library.
You can rearrange photos by clicking on a page and dragging it into a new position.
4. You can also add captions to some page layouts. To see more on this click here. If you chose a cover with text, don't forget to customise this too!
Complete Your Order
5. Once you've finished editing, you can either 'save this design' to come back to later, or 'add to cart' to complete your order.
If you can't see this option you may need to click 'back to page list' at the bottom centre of the page (see below).
See more photo book information here.